Ten Reasons to Choose Us
While we know the simple truth, that Zion Memorial Chapel is the only funeral home in Westchester which exclusively serves Jewish families; that may not be reason enough for you to consider using our services. This short list of the top reasons people come to us when a loved one dies may persuade you of our value to you, and those you love.
Here’s what we’d like you to know:
- We serve only the Jewish community of Westchester.
- We are privately-owned and -operated which translates into cost savings.
- Our staff is readily available to assist families any day or time.
- Zion Memorial Chapel is fully handicapped-accessible.
- We have a newly-renovated and –expanded, spacious funeral chapel.
- Our on-site parking lot accommodates 100 cars.
- We are conveniently located, just minutes from all major highways, airports, and several local train stations, as well as area Jewish cemeteries.
- We specialize in funeral pre-planning to comply with Medicaid and SSI benefits.
- We operate a privately-owned fleet of livery, which assures you of patient and attentive care.
- All our services conducted under rabbinical supervision and Chevrah Kadisha.
Zion Memorial Chapel offers families in Westchester traditional Jewish funeral services without the traditional high price. Call us today at (914) 381-1809 to learn how we can care for you, and those you love.